Search This Blog

Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Welcome!

I'm a freelance reviewer for the Stratford Gazette, in Stratford, Ontario. It's a weekly paper, so reviews will be posted as they are published in the paper or on their website. I'll also provide links to other national reviews along the side, for those who don't agree with me and who want to know what other people have said. (My apologies if the links stop working - some papers like you to pay for the priviledge of reading them and I'm not willing to circumvent that.)

I like to say that I'm a reviewer, not a critic; potAto, potAHto, I know. Just keep in mind that any review is just one person's opinion, of one particular performance, and your opinion is just as valid as mine, and mine is just as valid as yours.

Here's to a great season of theatre!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

VideoBar

This content isn't available over encrypted connections yet.

Blog Archive

CanadianPlanet