Search This Blog

Tuesday, 24 March 2009

No more reviews in Stratford Gazette

Alas, poor Gazette, I knew them readers. Due to the very scary economic times facing all of us, the Stratford Gazette decided not to hire me this year to write theatre reviews. However, the media office at the Stratford Shakespeare Festival has graciously given me media tickets to their 2009 openings, provided I keep this blog going. This seemed quite generous (and somewhat flattering), so faithful readers can expect new reviews here shortly after the season opens on June 1st.

Thanks for your support!

3 comments:

  1. Robyn, sorry that the Gazette is not hiring you for the reviews, but I am glad that you will be posting your own reviews on your blog.


    Glen Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you lost your gig, but I look forward to reading your reviews on the blog.

    Atlanta, GA

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

VideoBar

This content isn't available over encrypted connections yet.

Blog Archive

CanadianPlanet